Pages

05 October 2009

Welcome to my blog!

First and foremost welcome to the blog!

To give some information on myself I am a "Pre-Veterinary" student and will soon graduate cum laude or magna cum laude with a Bachelor's of Science in Biology with a Chemistry minor and possibly an Agriculture Minor if I can get the final hours needed for completion. I have wanted to be a veterinarian, and more specifically a large animal veterinarian, since I was just a little girl.

After years of not finding a vet to work with because of insurance problems I have work coming out of my ears! I volunteer at two vet clinics; one Exotic/Small Animal Veterinarian(ESV) and an Animal Care Group which consists of ten vets ranging in specialties from small animals to large(LSV). Besides work with the vet clinics, I am a Wildlife Rehabilitation Intern. To top it all off, I am taking 19 credit hours this semester. When do I have time to breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment